Go Green! Take public transport to Singapore Gifts & Premiums Fair (SGPFair) 2013!
Visitors are strongly encouraged to take public transport to SGPFair 2013. Marina Bay Sands is easily accessible via Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) and buses. The nearest MRT station is CE1 Bayfront MRT Station, Exit D (Circle Line). Bus services include 97 / 97E, 106, 133, 502 / 502A, 518 / 518A.
Otherwise, enjoy the following subsidised parking charges, exclusively for attendees of SGPFair 2013.
$6 per entry (from 7.00am - 11.59pm, Weekdays)
* Please note that this is a ONE TIME use ticket only. Concession ticket will not be valid once you exit the carpark.
* Available only from 10 - 12 July 2013.
Where to obtain this Concession ticket?
Exhibitors / Visitors are to present the Exhibitor / Visitor badge at Marina Bay Sands Event Service Concierge, located at Level 1 (diagonally opposite Exhibition Hall A) to collect the ticket. Limited to one ticket per badge.
How does this Concession ticket work?
- Remove cash card from IU before entering exit zone
- Insert Concession ticket to reader
- Insert cash card to reader
- Concession parking rate will be charged to your cash card
*Term & conditions apply. Venue provider may determine the rates from time to time in its absolute discretion.